During church this morning, my head started hurting pretty bad.
So, when I got home, I ate lunch and laid down on the couch to rest.
I dozed off only to have Rivers climb on the couch next to me and yells,"MAMA!!"
I turn over to face him and he so sweetly says, "Heyyyy!!"
Not long after that I got up and got in bed.
I slept for 3 hours. And it felt oh so good.
I was woken up by a dream I had of Adyson.
This was only my second dream about her.
The first dream I had no interaction with her. She was just present.
This dream, I was picking her and Rivers up from preschool.
They are only 16 months apart.
When I walk in they both ran to me and I bent down with open arms to give them hugs.
Adyson got to me first and came to my left side and I expected Rivers to come to my right side, but he went right behind his sister.
How sweet it was!!
I miss her!
1 comment:
♥Love this post♥ What a sweet glimpse God gave you of your precious angel :)
Post a Comment