11.15.2012

Blanket Attachment and Craft Show

Rivers has 3 blankets he does not like to go anywhere without. Yes, I said 3.
 
 
Here he is with all 3 in his carseat.
The all white one (my fav)
The green one with white dots
and the white one with brown and green circles (you can see it better in below pic)

 
How can I say no to this sweet face?
 
 
I do say no when he wants to bring them into the tub.
 
 
 
And when they need to be washed.
He stared at the washing machine for about 10 minutes crying and pointing until I distracted him with a jeep magazine of his dads. Which only helped a for a short time.
And don't think for a minute this kid lets me dry them. Oh no... He is right there when I switch them over to the dryer and wants them wet and all.
 
 
 I am doing my first craft show this weekend. I am nervous and excited at the same time.
Myself and a sweet friend have a booth right next to each other. We are going to have lots of fun!!
If you are local, come out and see us Saturday, 9-3, at the public library.
 
 
 
Here are just a few things I have made.
 

 

 

 

 

No comments: