Did anyone else tear up voting yesterday like I did?
What a privilege it is? I hope you all exercised your right to vote!
I am disappointed.
I am not surprised this man was re-elected to "lead" the United States of America.
We are living in a Babylon.
American's have become selfish. Proud.
All about ME ME ME!!
What can I get?
Not what can I give?
What are we teaching our kids? To be selfish and all about ourselves and not care for others the way God's Holy Word says to?
It's everyone else's fault but our own.
I do believe we serve a MIGHTY God. And His plan is perfect. And His plan is for this man to "serve" another 4 years.
We, as American's, need to look to the LORD for guidance and leadership and teaching to bring America back to where it was when our Forefathers were leading our great nation. It's not so great anymore. We are a falling country and we need to go back to "ONE NATION UNDER GOD!"
God is sitting on His throne knowing exactly what He is doing.
And, no, we do not understand why. Some things are not for us to understand.
And, no, we do not understand why. Some things are not for us to understand.
BUT we need to put our trust and FULL faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
He will carry us through and in the end the VICTORY will be HIS!!
AMEN!! Thank you, Jesus!!
Do not stop praying for our country.
"I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people."
Romans 16:17-18
No comments:
Post a Comment