6.26.2012

Locked Out

This week is VBS!!
I get up this morning and get the boys fed, dressed and ready to go by 8 am!
We walk out the door around 8:10 and I get the boys buckled in their seats and realize I don't have my purse.
AND I locked the door.
So, brilliant me just says, "We will just drive to dad's work and get his key and wa la!!"
So, I get in and push the break with my foot and push the crank button with my finger to crank my car and the little light comes on and says, "No Key!!"
Ahhhhhhhhh...... The key is in my purse which is inside the house that I am locked out of.
GO ME!!

After multiple tries to get in my house Konner goes to knock on our neighbors door (2 that are close by not counting my parents) and no one is home.

By this time I am wanting to burst into tears. BUT I do not let Satan get me!!

So, we walk a mile in the heat to my Nanny's house and call Dan.
I forget his number and call a wrong number and end up calling my mom to get his number.
HA!
Anyway, he comes and saves the day and we make it to VBS by around 9:30!

After VBS, Konner had a friend, Asher, come spend the day with us.



There was lots of jumping in...


Sun in the eyes

 
 
Monster popsicles


Canon BALL!!!!

After swimming they played the Wii for a bit until Asher's mom came and picked him up.

They had a great day and I am sure wore out.

 

 

 

 

No comments: