6.09.2012

Best Friend Day

HAPPY BEST FRIENDS DAY!!!



My Best Friends close to home--
Hailey, Lindsey, Natasha


My Best Friend away from home (since we were in diapers)--
Christy


One of these precious friends told me one time that God had many close friends. Then he had his 12 disciples that He was closer to. BUT He still had His closer friends. 3 or 4 I think it was.
These are my 4 =]

 

 
I am blessed beyond words for these 4 precious ladies that God has so graciously placed in my life at such perfect times.  I may not speak to each of them every single day, but I know these ladies are always here for me to lift me up and encourage me and push me along to be the woman God wants me to be. What great Godly women I am running beside. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you BIG!!!

Christy said...

Aww.. I just saw this post. Brings tears to my eyes.