Ever since I had Konner, I have loved taking pictures.
For Christmas, a few years ago, Dan bought me a really nice camera~ Canon Rebel XS.
This camera can do so much! And I just recently (within the past year) learned alot more about it (and I am still learning).
These pictures are some Spring ones that I took of the boys.
I love how they turned out.
I know how to use Photoshop now. So that is where I editied them.
Endless possibilities...
I am in the process of getting a 'business' started with taking pictures.
This is my best friends little girl, Brooklyn.
They came down a few weeks ago and I had the pleasure of taking some pictures for her.
These were taken in my parents yard.
Isn't she a doll?
Taking pictures is an outlet for me. I enjoy taking pictures and it gets my mind off other things.
These next few are of two wedding I have done/helped:
Beautiful, Mrs. Nancy
What a sweet soul.
She is a WONDERFUL cook too.
She cooks for the men and women at the Home of Grace.
Garrett & Robyn
My friend, Rebekah, and I took pictures at their wedding
I edited these pictures in Picnik. FREE editing website.
This was before I knew/learned how to use Photoshop, but I think they turned out great =]
I also took River's newborn pics.
If you are looking to get some photos taken and don't mind them being from a 'beginner' let me know. I would love to capture sweet memories for you!
My Spring special is $40 for a 30 minute session. You choose the location. OR I also have the whole backdrop stand with the lights that have the umbrella's. I will be using this for a few newborn shoots I have coming up.
You can contact me via email~ kcheramie05@yahoo.com or by phone 228-219-4385.
Get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather before it gets too hot to breathe.

















No comments:
Post a Comment