I cannot believe my baby boy is already 2 months old!!
It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with him.
One blink of an eye and BAM!! 2 months old!!
I love to sit and watch him sleep at night. He is so peaceful and still.
I always wonder what he thinks about. What he dreams about?
2 months highlights
Weight: 10lbs 12oz
Length: 21 inches
Diapers: still in 1
Eating: 2.5-3 hours 4 ounces
Nightime feeds: I am in the process of getting him to sleep through the night. So when he wakes around 1 and 4 he only gets about 2 ounces. Just enough for him to fall right back to sleep. =]
Size clothes: 0-3 months-- He is barely fitting in the newborn clothes. Yesterday I put him in a 3 month outfit for Spring pictures. (will post those later)
A week ago we had his 2 month check up. And that means shots. *cringe* Konner went with us and I told him brother had to get 3 shots and that before he starts kindergarden, he would have to get some too. The nurse gave Rivers his shots and Konner was the sweetest thing. I was holding him and Konner came up to him and was comforting him by hugging him, and saying it was gonna be alright and kissing him. THE cutest thing EVER!!! Great brotherly love!!





No comments:
Post a Comment