I am constantly laughing at the things Konner says and comes up with. So I decided to keep record of them. Here are a few:
"It's all of our couches!" (Dan joking with him about getting off 'his' couch.)
"I wanna watch boy cartoons."
"Daddy, tell baby sister I love her too." (Dan leaving for work one morning and Kon telling him he loved him.)
"I want the chocolate cereal with the bird on it." (Cocoa Puffs)
"You wanna come outside and see the weather?"
"The pieces of the clubhouse look alot like Mickey Mouse: #1 Daddy, #2 Mommy, #3 Konner, #4 Adyson."
"Things happen, Mom."
"You're getting me grumpy, Mom!"
"When Konner's happy, Mama's happy!" (thought it was the other way around)
And the last for today:
"Why do girls look at boys, and boys look at girls?" (not ready to answer q's like that)
No comments:
Post a Comment