GOD HAS A PLAN!! Have you ever been driving and in a hurry to get somewhere and you come up on another vehicle that is driving slow? Do you think, 'Let me pass this person?' or do you think, 'God is telling me to slow down. Be patient. Wherever you are trying to get to will be there when you get there whether you are early, on time or late?' I think the latter of those two. I believe God is constantly working in our lives in ways we don't understand. He gave us Adyson and worked through her and when His work was done, He took her home. One day I will know what God was doing and His purpose for Adyson and His purpose for giving her to us. And why he chose us to be the one's to have babies with very rare liver disease. After the first case of NH, there is an 80% or greater chance in the pregnancies to follow. So when we found out we were pregnant, I was nervous, scared, worried and I still am. Luckily, the doctor Adyson had in Chicago, Dr. Whitington, has very effective preventative treatment. My first treatment I will begin at 14 weeks gestation, which is a little over two weeks. The next will be at 16 weeks and then starting at 18 weeks I will go every week to Labor and Delivery to have the IVIg treatment, which will take an hour or so to administer. All this just shows me that Konner IS a miracle. For him to be a perfectly healthy baby and then for Adyson to have a rare disease and then having to get preventative treatment every pregnancy from here on out. God has a plan!!
What is bittersweet about this pregnancy? This baby is due on the 1 year passing of Adyson. January 22, 2011. If that is not God at work then I don't know what is.
No comments:
Post a Comment