I just wanted to take a minute and post something about Ady real quick.
From the beginning of my pregnancy with Ady I prayed and asked God to keep her safe whether it was with Dan and I or with Him. My prayer today is the same. I know He is the real Doctor here.
She has Neonatal Hemochromatosis. (Google it to learn more) There is a doctor in Chicago,Dr. Peter Whittington, who we are in process of getting her to. He is THE MAN when it comes to this disease/condition. I have been in contact with him and he disagrees with what they are doing with her. USA doctor's are nut jobs. They have ZERO experience with this and they are acting like they do. Dan and I cannot risk the life of our child on these 'prideful', whacko's here :)
We could not get through this without having faith in God. He has a reason for EVERYTHING. There is a reason He gave Dan, myself and Konner Ady and why we are going through this with her. I hope you all know Him and have a relationship with Him. If you don't I urge you to get to know Him. He will change your life.
We also want to thank ALL of you for the prayers, thoughts, kinds words and wanting and willing to help out with anything we need.
We will keep y'all updated whenever we get a chance. Check Facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment