4.28.2009

Is this real???



We went to the doctor last Thursday. This is an ultrasound pic of the baby at 14 and a half weeks. The baby is still healthy and heartbeat is around 155-160 beats per minute.

I have been feeling great these past few weeks. I haven't felt all the bloating and nausea in several weeks. This is a celebration! When I was pregnant with Konner this lasted up until my 5th month. This pregnancy feels so surreal. Like, Oh. wait.. I'm pregnant. I feel like I am cheating. There are times when I think 'Pssh, I could do this a million times.' Then I go to pee and absolutely nothing comes out. I go from almost peeing in my pants to never peeing again.

Our precious peanut is already squishing my bladder where I spend the majority of my day in the restroom. I am up a few times a night peeing. My bladder and this baby is controlling my life already!!! AHHHHH!!! Can't wait until you get here.

No comments: