4.17.2009

Dan and I





What are your middle names?
My middle name is Rochelle. Dan's is James.

How long have you been together?
June 4th will be 4 years of marriage. We have been together for 5.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
a few weeks

Who asked whom out?
Hmmm... Dan was the first one to call me

How old are each of you?
I'm 25 and Dan will be 30 May 25. He graduated College before I graduated High School.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
The same

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
House work and kids

Did you go to the same school?
Dan graduated from Moss Point and I graduated from Vancleave.

Are you from the same home town?
No. Dan grew up in E-Town (Escatawpa) and I grew up in Da-Cleave

Who is smarter?
Dan is far smarter than I am and can retain information like a computer hard drive. He remembers everything he reads. I on the other hand have to beat it into my head a few times. Being a mom doesn't help either.

Who is the most sensitive?
And the reward goes to............... ME!!!

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
La Casita in Ocean Springs

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Tennessee to my best friend Christy's wedding.

Who has the craziest exes?
Mine for sure. I can't really speak about Dan's. Although.. Dan has never had a dream about burning one of my exes and then helping put it out. :)

Who has the worst temper?
Ahem.. let's save that for therapist. Next question..

Who does the cooking?
Definitely Dan.

Who is the neat-freak?
I am but it's never clean.

Who is more stubborn?
I think we both can be. And together we have a monster in Konner. :)

Who hogs the bed?
Okay, fine. Me, but it's not something I have control over. My limbs take on a life of their own when I'm sleeping. I do find Dan waking me up and pointing out how much room there is on my side of the bed. HINT HINT: Move over!!!!!

Who wakes up earlier?
Definitely would be me. Always have and probably always will. And I am not a morning person.

Where was your first date.
We first met at Magic Moments in Goula. Our first actual date was probably dinner and a movie.

Who is more jealous?
remember that therapist I mentioned above?? Next question

How long did it take to get serious?
We were engaged about 2 months after we first met.

Who eats more?
I am pregnant, but on the other hand Dan does have his snacks at night, pickle, ice cream, popcorn. I would say that it's a tie.

Who does the laundry?
Me

Who's better with the computer?
I am pretty good with these things but my answer has to be Dan.

Who drives when you are together?
Once again that would be Dan. For the record: I am a good driver even though I have had my fair share of wrecks and tickets. :)

No comments: