4.12.2009

Easter

Good Friday I was off and took Konner to Gulf Shores for the day with some friends of ours. I packed some sandwiches and drinks and snacks and off we went. It was overcast in the morning, but by afternoon that sun was shinning!! Konner and I both got burnt!! Lunch time came and Konner was eating his Lunchable and he had his 'sandwich' in his hand when a seagull flew by and took it right out of his hand. I cracked up and the look on Konner's face was priceless. Those birds are not scared.

 
Saturday we had Easter with Dan's family. Every year at Easter they have a crawfish boil and blue crabs for Dan. We set up tables outside, put on some music and just enjoyed the day. And what a gorgeous day it was. Konner enjoyed playing with the crawfish and his trucks under the big oak tree.
 
 






Sunday we finished off our Easter weekend at my uncle's house. They grilled hamburger, hotdogs and had crawfish too. Konner had his fishing pole and caught a huge catfish!! He was so proud. Then came the egg hunt and Konner was on it. He filled his basket up to the rim.





What a great weekend we had celebrating God sending his son Jesus to pay for our sins!! He paid it ALL and ALL to Him WE owe!!
 

No comments: