I was woken up this morning with a phone call from my friend asking me if I had heard the news. The news that Barack Obama has won the election and will be president of the United States. My heart sank!! How could this be? What is America thinking? They aren't thinking that what it is. They have fallen into his trap and will soon realize who he really is and what he truly stands for. Buckle up y'all because we are going to take a ride. Why would we elect a islamic president, on a Christian based nation? When the book of our nation is supposed to be the Bible but yet the book of Islam is the quran?
I called my mom on my way to work and asked if she had heard the news. She told me to look up Deuteronomy 17:15. So when I got to work I did and here is what it said, (This is from the BIBLE. The book that we ALL should abide by. Not bits and pieces of it. ALL the book from cover to cover. We can't pick and choose what parts to believe and what parts not to believe.)
'be sure to appoint over you the king the LORD your God chooses. He must be from among your own brothers. Do not place a foreigner over you, one who is not a brother Israelite.'
I sent this verse in an email. A lady that I work with that I looked up to because of her 'christianity' and beliefs emailed me back and said, "It was the right choice." I still do not know what to say back to her. I am not going to reply back. How could anyone be ok with killing unborn babies and take money from those who have worked their whole lives to get to where they are and BAM! in a blink of an eye it's gone. These people will do this without even thinking. This makes me sick to my stomach to think about. That boggles my mind!! Really!
We are getting away from the Christian values and principles. This country was brought up by Christian founders. What happened?? It is sad to even bring a child into this world today. I will not teach my child other than what the Bible teaches and commandments God himself gave us. That is the LAW!! Put your full trust in LORD not man.
We as Chrisitans need to pull together and bring this back. We all need to pray. Pray alot and pray hard for Obama and his followers. Pray that God will convict their hearts and speak through us Chrisitans for them to see. We need to be the light for these people. Let us show them how great and Mighty our God is. We can change this world back to what our founders intended it to be and what God wants it to be. The power of prayer can change our nation and our American people. FEAR the Lord your God!! Let your voices be heard!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment