11.04.2008
I cast my vote!
As we all know, today was the voting day. I hope you all went out and voted today. It is our right and duty as American's to stand up for this country. What was this country founded on? What did our forefathers do for this country? This is where we started. Let's not forget this. Let us not ever vote because of what others are saying. Read up on the past of these candidates and know who they are and what they believe in and what they will bring this country. Watch the debates and TV. It is all over. Tomorrow will bring a change no matter what the outcome. If you are not registed to vote I urge you to go register ASAP. Your vote matters. It will and does make a difference. But ultimately know that GOD is the real maker and ruler of ALL the earth and will continue to be. There is no voting for that. Don't take this for granted!! Let's stand up Christians for what we believe in!! VOTE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment