This weekend we planned to take Konner mud riding. Dan camped Friday night. Before Dan left he was telling us goodbye and see you tomorrow and all that good stuff. Mr. Konner was not too happy about it. He wanted to go 'terr reeler riding' right then. We told him that when he woke up he could get his boots on and go. Well, he went to get his boots right then and put them on. So we told Dan bye and Konner was okay and went to bed. He went to sleep with his boots on. He woke me up at 5:30 with those boots in his hands saying he was ready to go!!! I told him it wasn't time to go back to bed. I took him back to bed and left his boots where they were and he was screaming and crying for his boots. He went and got them and put them in bed with him. We got up again at 7 and loaded up. Everyone was just getting up when we got there. While we waited Konner the whole time was telling Dan and I, "I ready to go terr reeler riding." Finally we left for the mud!! His boots fell off once and he went crazy. We had the best time. We finished up our day in the creek to cool off. Here are a few pics of the fun we had!!
No comments:
Post a Comment