8.27.2008

1.. 2.. 3.. Ready or not here I come!!!

I was hiding from Konner today behind the rocking chair. He looked in our bedroom, the kitchen, down the hall, etc. I guess something caught his attention on TV because he stopped 'seeking' me. So I coughed a few times, each time getting louder and louder. He ran down the hall and I started giggling and getting really excited. I can't remember the last time I played 'Hide and Seek'. I got that nervous feeling. 8-) Anyways, he came back into the living room and found me. Well this escalated into him wanting to hide. I sat and counted, "1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. Ready or not here I come." As soon as I finished counting he came out from his hiding spot saying, "Here I am!!" Well he hid one time and I couldn't find him for real. I looked all over the house. Guess where I found him?? Behind our chaise lounger where he is not allowed to go. He was sitting back there nonchalantly drinking his milk.



No comments: