A few more things I want to remember about him and some funny things he has said--
~ One day he parted his hair down the middle and said he wanted it styled like that so "people will think I'm handsome."
~ Care (dot) com commercials come on TV and he says, "Hey, Mom! You can find the perfect baby sitter for us so you and dad can go on a date."
~ He has asked to be homeschooled. There is a commercial about an online homeschool that he says would be so easy and I wouldn't have to do much.
~ Playing truth or dare when I was pregnant with Charley--
"Truth or Dare, Mom?"
"Truth."
"Your belly is really, really, really big."
"Truth or Dare, Mom?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to do 50 push-us."
~ He said that Charley looked like cousin Hannah.
~ Dan and Konner were playing Super Mario 3 the other night and every time Konner would pass a level he said, "The Lord has favored me."
~ Just the other day we brought out the exersaucer for Charley and Konner and Rivers were playing with it while Charley sat in it and Konner says, "It's like I'm a child again."
~ He never wants to cut his hair. He cries when he gets it trimmed.
~ I love that he always talks about Adyson to Rivers and Charley. Now Rivers talks about her.
~ I was talking to a friend and was crying (happy tears) and Konner excitedly asks, "Are we having another baby?"
The days are long but the years are fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment