1.22.2014

4 years in Glory Land

 
 
The good Lord has had Adyson for 4 years today.
 
 
I'll never forget how I felt that day. She passed away and all I wanted to do was run (right after I threw up in the trash can). Run out of that hospital. Run and pack our things from the Ronald McDonald House. Get in the car and drive straight home. Run! Run! Run! As fast as I could away from the place my daughter had left me. Like leaving would somehow help how crushed my heart was. Like I could run away from how I was feeling. My heart would never heal. I was mad at God. I yelled at Him many times. How could He take my baby when so many were praying for her. I know He could work miracles. And what I didn't realize then, was that He did work miracles. He worked miracles THROUGH Adyson. Marriages were saved, lives were saved, hearts were softened, broken families came together because of this little girl who didn't speak one word. But I can tell you God spoke loud and clear through her. He used my daughter for His work and His glory. And I will always cherish and treasure that.
 
I'm brought back to a verse God showed me after she passed away 1 Peter 5:10-11 says, "Now the God of all grace, who called you into His glory will personally restore, establish, strengthen, and support you after you have suffered a little while. The dominion belongs to Him forever."
 
He has done all these things to me.
He is good!! 

No comments: