4.22.2013

20 Weeks | {Bump Update}


Heartbeat-- 160
How far along--  20 weeks
How I'm feeling-- my back hurts and it is already hard for me to get out of bed. This morning Dan had to give me a push.
Weight Gain-- I lost count.. I need to check at my next visit
How big is SHE-- when we had our ultrasound with the ultrasound tech she was 15oz
Gender-- GIRL! I'm still wrapping my mind around this and even the fact that I am pregnant again
Maternity Clothes-  -Oh yeah!! No denying this belly now
Sleep-- pretty good actually
Best Moment-- seeing her when the ultrasound tech did her measurements. She is a wiggly thing and didn't stop moving. And knowing that my placenta has moved 2 cm closer to where it is suppose to be
Movement-- She likes to kick. Dan felt her kick for the first time this morning. Funny story quick: Rivers ran up to me the other day and laid his head on my belly to hug me and she kicked so hard. That hurt some kind of bad.
Food Cravings-- Sushi still and frozen yogurt
Food Aversions-- none
Labor Signs-- nope
Emotions-- HA!!! You wouldn't believe the morning I had. I woke up at midnight with a nose bleed that I didn't think was ever going to stop. Fell back asleep a few hours later only to wake up late. I got Konner up and dressed quick and to the bus stop and on my way back I ran over our dog, Sugar. I cried like a baby!
Belly button in or out-- the top is out and bottom is in.. quite a site to see
Looking forward to--  Rivers' birthday party this weekend
Treatments-- going smoothly

No comments: