2.06.2013

Miracle #4

After each birth of Konner, Adyson and Rivers, Dan and I both said, "No more babies!"
Little did we know the journey GOD had planned for us.  
God's plan is THE ultimate plan.
No matter how we try to plan ourselves.
His ways are better than our ways.
 
 
 
And His plan for us to have baby #4 was in His plan from the get go.
Dan was ELATED, I was worried about where we gonna put another kid, how are we going to afford another kid. And so many more questions were running through my head. I cried for 5 or 6 days after finding out. Dan reminded me that He brought us this far and He won't leave us now.
 
We had our first appointment at 7 weeks and eveything looked good.
Last night we told our families.
 
 
Nanny, Mamaw and my parents.
I didn't get a pic of Dan's family because Dan just text them, but I know their faces were the same!!

 
We told the boys' last night at dinner.
Konner read the picture and it didn't get it at first and we said, "You are baby #1, Adyson is baby #2, Rivers is baby #3??"
Him says, "Mama is baby #4?"
We showed him the ultrasound picture and he realized what we were trying to tell him.
He then said excitedly, "I hope it's a girl. That way there will be 3 boys and 3 girls!!!"
It was right at that point those words came out of his mouth that Dan and I burst out into tears. Always including his baby sister in everything. I LOVE that!!
I told Konner that Rivers would have to move into his room and we asked Rivers if he wanted to do that and he yells, "NOoooooooo!!!!!"
 
I am 10 weeks.
My due date is September 1.
I will have to go through the treatments again but we know the Lord has this new baby in the palm of His hand and we are leaning and trusting in Him throughout yet another miracle baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooooHooooo!!!!! I'm so so so excited :) And I'm with Kon man...I'm pulling for a girl too! Already got some special clothes saved to pass down to her :)

Mrs. Pat said...

Good people like you and Dan should have lots of kids. Congratulations

Natasha Winter said...

Girl I couldnt be more excited for you, dan and the boys!! I think 3 Boys and 3 girls is JUST RIGHT! :) Congratulations!