2.24.2013

12 week | {Baby Bump}

 
We went to the doctor this week and FINALLY got to hear the heartbeat!!
 
Heartbeat-- 166 bpm.
How far along-- 12 weeks
How I'm feeling-- Way better than the first 7 weeks
Weight Gain-- 4.5 pounds so far
How big is baby-- size of a PLUM
Maternity Clothes-- Maternity pants YES-- Shirts not yet. I have been wearing Dan's t-shirts around the house. I need to get some soon. This belly is not getting smaller as you can see.
Sleep-- I am up several times a night to use the bathroom
Best Moment-- Hearing heartbeat and David Henry Barton finally arrived!!
Movement-- none yet
Food Cravings-- Subway and Nutella (not together)
Food Aversions-- Seafood
Labor Signs-- None
Emotions-- out of WhAcK
Belly Button In or Out-- depends on how much I eat.. HA!
Looking Foward to-- finding out sex in a few weeks and the gender reveal party to follow
How is treatment going-- My first treatment is in two weeks. I am hoping and praying I will be able to receive them at home this go round. Please pray with me!! Also pray with me about insurance. We have been fighting with them for a few weeks to pay for this very expensive treatment.
How often do you have treatments-- 14 weeks, 16 weeks then every week from 18 weeks up until the week before I deliver. Lots of needles in my future but I will manage.
 
 
 
OUTTAKES:
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy things are going well, sweet one! Praying for you! Lots of love, Nene :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute post. What a fun way to document and have memories of this pregnancy. Praying for a healthy baby (girl). :)