4.08.2012

He is ALIVE!!

What a wonderful Easter weekend we have had celebrating our Risen Saviour!!

Friday, I took the boys to the beach.

 

Seems like alot of Good Friday's we go to the beach. I'm not complaining.

Saturday morning our friends, the Henley's, have their annual Easter Egg hunt.

 
 
 
Rivers could careless about huntin' some eggs, but Konner is all about it and found a Golden egg that had some money in it =]


Saturday afternoon (after naps of course), we headed over to Dan's Mom and Dad's for their annual Crawfish Boil.


I ate a cheeseburger. Ever since I was preggo with Rivers I haven't been much on seafood. =[
I did have a few bites though =]

Sunday after church, we headed over to my aunt's house to have a more traditional lunch ;] and hunt more eggs.
 
 

Once again, Rivers could careless, Konner was all about it.
 
And OF COURSE, we took some photos while we were dressed so nice =]
 


 

I love my boys in matching outfits =]
 


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

"and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:2
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: