Konner brushes his teeth in our bathroom.
Well.. the only thing he does in HIS bathroom is take a bath.
Anywho.. last night he brushed his teeth and came back to the living room with this receipt and said,
"What is this about?"
He had a slight attitude with that question.
I busted out laughing!!
"It says Dan Cheramie and it says my name, Konner Cheramie.
What is this about?"
More attitude.
I told him it was a receipt from when daddy paid for t-ball.
I thought it was hilarious how is asked with the attitude and all.
Like, "Why is my name on this?"
"Explain yourself."
Funny kid.

2 comments:
Hi I found your blog from faces of hope so sorry your sweet Adyson had to go to heaven. I just gave birth to our stillborn son at 20 weeks I can not imagine the pain you went through while she was sick. Your boys are so cute. Thank you for sharing your story.
Hi I found your blog from faces of hope so sorry your sweet Adyson had to go to heaven. I just gave birth to our stillborn son at 20 weeks I can not imagine the pain you went through while she was sick. Your boys are so cute. Thank you for sharing your story.
Post a Comment