2.03.2012

Golden Fence


Just a couple things about Konner I wanna remember.

The other night, he wanted me to tell him a bedtime story.
I started with, "There was a Mommy, Daddy and two boys."

Konner, "And?"

Me, "And what?"

Konner (starting to sound out Adyson's name), "You know.. Aaa?"

Me (prentending I don't know what he is talking about), "Aaa what?"

Konner, "Aaa.. d? Adyson?"

So sweet he includes her in everything... even prayers.

Which brings me to my next thing =]

I love to listen to him say his prayers.
So sweet and innocent.

Last night Dan prayed, then I prayed, and lastly Konner prayed.

"Dear Lord, I wanna pray for my Mom and Dad and Rivers and Adyson. I wanna be in Heaven with the golden streets and the golden fences. I don't want there to be any paper cars, just dinosaur cars. And I wanna be with Adyson, I really miss her. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

No comments: