Note: I am sorry if you read my blog and think that my life is perfect. HA!! This is my life and I want to be honest. But I also want you to see that God can (and will) get you through daily struggles. You might not see the good that can come out of situations, but there is good. *I am speaking to myself too* God IS good. I know from personal experience.
While I realize this song is about having a baby, I can't help but think of God and how His arms are wide open to us. He created us. We are His children. He is waiting for us to jump in His arms and to let Him take care of everything.
In the beginning of the song it says, "I don't know if I'm ready to be the man I have to be."
I can't tell ya how many times I have said that to Him. I said this when Adyson was born and the journey with her. I am saying it now.
God has recently been telling me of something else I have to be. Something I have to do. And I sit here right now to tell you I feel as if I am not strong enough to be that person.
It's a daily struggle and many of those days, I wanna give up, but I keep pressing on with God as my strength.
Remember a few posts down about me ''finding myself.''
This particular person is who He is telling me to be.
Daily when I open my Bible, there He is once again telling me that His strength is sufficient for me.
All I have to do is rest in His open arms.
Grab His hand that is ALWAYS, ALWAYS reaching out to me. And never let go.
I know that it will not be easy. It is not easy. He doesn't promise easy.
He promises to lead me, to guide me, to protect me and to always be there when I fail.
And I do fail.
I have failed.
I will fail.
I hear God saying, "Kari, are you finished? Can I take over now?"
My desires and purposes weren't towards God.
So I am going to jump right up in His arms and let Him show me His love, His grace, His mercy, His sovereignty, His power.
Let Him show me EVERYTHING.
I am going to let Him give me power to be all He wants me to be.
With him, I can be this person.
I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27
No comments:
Post a Comment