I coudn't decide which picture I wanted to use... so I just used both of them. ;]
Monthly Stats:
- Height: ~26 inches
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Size 2 diaper.. size 3 at night
- 3-6 month clothes
- 6 ounces every 4 hours
- Baby food after each bottle-- you have had: avacado, bananas, apples, apricots, carrots, green beans, peas, sweet potato, and squash
- 2 hour nap in morning and afternoon and around 4:30-5 you take about a 45 minute to 1 hour nap to hold you over to bedtime
- You are put down for bedtime anywhere form 7 to 7:30 and you wake up around 7
- You are a laid back baby. Unless there is something wrong you, you are content
- You are SO close to crawling. You put one knee forward but just don't quite have it yet. You even get on your tippy toes and hands.. like you are doing a push up. =]
- You laugh like your brother used to laugh and you laugh at him all the time. He loves to play with you
- You can sit up by yourself for a few minutes with little support.
I know I took a similar picture last month like this but I couldn't resist. We went to a friends house a few weekends ago and they had this beautiful lake and I had to do a quick shoot.
this was at the lake too
You are growing too fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment