5.26.2011

Spirits

Do you believe in spirits?


When Adyson was just  2 or 3 weeks old I bought her a VTech Soothe & Surprise Nature Light (pictured above). It even has her name on the back and a hospital sticker from when she was in Chicago. You press the moon on the bottom left and it lights up and sings and the bee, bunny and butterfly all move to the sound of the music. It is not sound sensitive.

For the past couple of days, just the music has been coming on when Rivers cries. It doesn't light up nor does the bee, bunny and butterfly move. At first I thought just a freak thing happened. But when it happened the next few times I automatically thought, Adyson!!  I do believe she was helping Mommy soothe her baby brother. And IT WORKED every time.

This is not the first time I have felt her presence in our home and I hope not the last.

We love you baby girl!! And we know you are watching over Mom and Dad and your big and little brother.

No comments: