I have survived my second Mother's Day without our sweet Adyson. It's not a big holiday, but it sure does remind me of one child I do not have. BUT I am oh so grateful for the blessing God gave me through Rivers. Our Healing Father has brought so much joy to our lives through him each and every day.
Our church had Baby Dedication and it was so special to me, but also hurt. As I stood up there so happy to be dedicating Rivers to our Lord and Saviour I also though about Adyson and how I didn't get to dedicate her like we did for Rivers. Trust me there were many times in her life where I told God to just go ahead and take her that I could handle it. And I am handling it with His help.
He has blessed us with two precious boys who I pray fervently for that they will come to know the Lord as I do and live their lives for Him no matter what the world throws their way.
I love that Konner grabbed Rivers hand to hold. He love hims sooo much!!
So you know that this day was not only a day of joy because we dedicated Rivers, but also Adyson was not with us.
Well.. back when we had Adyson's Memorial Benefit (March 2010) I got some trees to plant in our yard. Would you know that they bloomed this year and just so happened to be right around Mother's Day. I look at it like this: My baby girl knows I hurt for her each and every day, but seeing that flower on that tree made me smile and she was telling me it's okay.
You know me... I grabbed my camera and took a few pics--
Something so small, like this flower, brightened up my day!!






No comments:
Post a Comment