2.15.2010

My Birthday

My day started off with Konner and his school work. That didn't go too bad :) After that, we started getting ready to eat lunch with Dan. I was finished and just got done fixing Konner's hair and I looked away and heard him spit. YES! S-P-I-T!! ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR!! 4 year olds don't spit do they? Well not mine and DEFINATELY not on my floors. Needless to say I made him clean it up.

Dan got me a new phone for my birthday and took me out to eat to Taco Bell for lunch and then to Outback for dinner. Both were oh so yummy! After Outback we went to Target and loaded up on some chocolate. Once a year they bring out Coconut Creme Hershey's Kisses. They are Dan's favorites! He stocked up on three bags



I wish Ady could have been here with us. But it was a good day. I hope this next year was as good as 2009.

No comments: