Konner had t-ball 'tryouts' Saturday. He will be playing with the 4,5 and 6 year olds. Luckily the 4 year olds 'tried out' first. Konner got up to bat and hit the tee the first time :( The second time, he hit it straight up the middle. He dropped the bat and started running straight towards the ball :) Dan was out there with him and told him to run to first, so he did and then he ran to second. After that he got his glove and stood at short stop and they hit the ball to him and he went after it and scooped it up in his glove and threw it to first. Of course I got it on my video camera and I took pictures. As soon as he got off the field, he ran to me and said, "Where is my trophy?" BAH HA HA HA HA!! Then he says, "Did you see me Mama? Are you proud of me?" All day he kept asking that. I AM ONE PROUD MAMA!! I am so excited. When I was growing up we were always at the ball field with my brothers playing. The only difference now is it's my son :)
Let the games begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment