6.16.2009

Tender Heart

As some of you know I now work in the credit union in the Ocean Springs Hospital. Being pregnant I am always going to the bathroom. The closest one to my office is Surgery Waiting Room. Well today I went to one of my many bathroom breaks and as I came out of the waiting room their was a family standing right in the doorway. I got aggravated at first because they were standing in the doorway. I continued to walk down towards my office and a nurse came out wheeling this little boy in a hospital bed and his family just praised him and you could hear in their voice they were excited to see him. The little boy had a bandaid on his head. It broke my heart to see this little boy laying there while his Mom and Dad rushed to see how he was. I had tears come to my eyes just thinking "OMG! What if that were Konner or my little girl?" and also thinking "How selfish of me to be upset at his parents in my way when they were waiting on their son who just got out of surgery" I just thanked God right there for Him keeping my babies safe and I also prayed for that little boy and his family. Some people take it for granted. All that to say this, I give KUDDOS to you parents who have or have had children who have medical problems and are constantly back and forth to doctors visits. God bless you and your little one. I have never experience my Konner having surgery of any sort or medical problems period but I know that God will be my strength through it all. No matter how small or big the problem.

No comments: