1.19.2009

Inauguration Day

We all know what tomorrow is, Inauguration Day, January 20. The day President Elect Obama will be inaugurated as the president of the USA. What a day this will be. I for one am going to pray for this man as he leads our country for the next 4, maybe 8 years. Let's pray that God will speak to this man and convict his heart. People say change is coming and I agree with them. And what a change it will be. But this is all in God's hands and his plan. He knows what He is doing and I trust Him with all that I am. And you should too. All I can do is pray for this man that the Lord God will open his eyes. And this I shall do and continue to do as the decisions he has to make arise. Stop right now and say a prayer for Obama as he steps in tomorrow as our president. You say you don't have time, make time!! There is always time for the Lord our Saviour.

No comments: