12.04.2008

Hard to let go!

This week I have been getting ready for a yard sale I am having on the 13th of this month. I never imagined how hard it would be to get rid of Konner's old things. Toys he has not played with in forever, books we used to read to him ALL the time. Most of these things have some kind of significance to me. Maybe not Dan or Konner, but they do to me. So these 'things' I am keeping (HA) in a keepsake box. And perhaps maybe if another Cheramie comes along he or "she" (Dan told me to put she in parenthesis) can use them. I do have 3 boxes full of toys, clothes, books, stuffed animals, etc that I still have to go through and put prices on. Hopefully those boxes won't be as hard to let go of as the things I did tonight. We shall see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean!! I've got TONS of stuff piled up in our shed to sell, but it's like I keep talking myself out of it :) Where are doing the "yard sell"? At your house?