2.24.2014

30

February 15, I turned 30 years young.
And my fantabulous friends threw me an 80's theme surprise party.  I was told this was a first birthday party from the invitation I received in the mail. They got me good. I had no idea. I think I went half the night in shock.
And now a few photos for your enjoyment.
 
 
INVITATION:
 
 
GLAMOUR SHOTS:
 
 
 
 PHOTOBOOTH FUN:
 


 
 
 
Props to my hubs-- he was fighting a sinus infection.
Funny story-- We were both really tired. I almost text the hostess without Dan knowing and to tell her we weren't coming. Can you imagine the panic? I laugh just thinking about it.
 
 
Boombox baby!!!
 
 
DECOR and SNACKS:
 
 
Pictures of me during my childhood
 
 
Rubix cubes and painted cassette tapes.

 
Pixie Sticks, Ring Pops, Fun Dip, colorful cupcakes and Nerds.
There was pizza and chips and dip but I didn't get a pic of all that. I didn't even eat.

Oh my gosh!! I had the best time and I have the bestest friends a girl could ask for!!
I am blessed!!

No comments: