10.16.2013

Boys In Black

Konner had a choice whether to play football or soccer this year. He has been saying for a few months that he wanted to play football once it started. Of course, myself and Dan tried to talk him out of it and to choose soccer, but he had his mind set and there was no changing it. I prayed about it and the Lord gave me a peace about it and I was okay with him playing. Come football registration day, he still wanted to play despite all of our efforts to change his mind. We were headed out the door, literally, and he changed his mind and wanted to play soccer!!
Thank you, Jesus!!!
 
 
He is constantly messing with his hair.

 
We have a good team of boys.

 
Most of the time Konner just jumps around, but I have caught him with the ball a few times.
And he has even made a few goals.
 

 
He was excited that Dan helps coaches.

No comments: