5.18.2013

24 Week | {Bump Update}



Heartbeat--  159bpm
How far along--  24 weeks 5 days
How I'm feeling-- Great besides my back hurting
Weight Gain-- Oh!! Em!! Gee!! I need to start dieting NOW!!
How big is baby--  I'm guessing she is a chunk! HA!! According to the apps on my phone, she is the size of corn and weighs about 1.25 pounds. But I know she is bigger than that.
Gender-- GIRL
Maternity Clothes--  Yup
Sleep-- good actually
Best Moment-- feeling her move and kick and do gymnastics in my belly
Movement-- she is an active little girl
Food Cravings-- Shed BBQ, Sushi, and Pineapple
Food Aversions-- fish-- Konner wanted some the other day and I made him some and I about gagged
Labor Signs-- none
Emotions--  I cry at everything
Belly button in or out--  out
Looking forward to-- Konner being out of school
How are treatments going-- the needles hurt of course, but other than that I enjoy my 3 hours of quiet time


No comments: