6.06.2011

4 months... and 16 days

Rivers' 4 month check up was today. Good reports all around. YAY!!!

Photo courtesy of Konner

he got his 4 month shots =[


right after I took this pic he spit up all over the onesie. The tie is a sticker and I use all of them in his scrapbook, so I ripped it off quick and cleaned it up. ;)  Rivers laughed at me. =]



Monthly Stats:

  • Weight: 14 pounds
  • Height: 25 1/2 inches
  • Diaper Size: 2
  • Clothing Size: 3-6 mos
  • Eats 6 ounces every 3 hours
  • 3 naps a day-- Your afternoon nap is the longest from 2-4 pm. Thats when Mommy and Kon Kon get in the pool =]
  • Bedtime is at 7 pm and you sleep till 7 am
  • You put your thumbs in your mouth when you eat.
  • You don't take a pacifier, just your fingers. I try to give you a paci but you ain't having it.
  • You are very observant.. Always wanting to stand up and see whats going on.
  • You love to play in your exersaucer
  • We are working with you on sitting up by yourself
  • You have been spitting up alot lately so we bought one (1) Dr. Brown's bottle (they are pricey) to see if it helps and for the most part it does. Guess we can spend the extra money on a few more so Mommy won't have to wash the one after every feeding. =]
  • Doctor said we can start feeding you baby food. Mommy has to make some first. I can't wait to get pics of this.


Now onto pitures I took..
4 for being 4 months old






And one to grow on...

 

No comments: