Well VBS is over for this year. Oh man, I can't tell ya how crazy it has been at this house. Not only did I have Konner, but also had my nieces, Miranda and Kinsley. The first week was VBS at my Mom and Dad's church, Pine Lake Baptist. Konner and Miranda were sick with fever on and off that whole week. Last week was VBS at mine and Konner's church, First Baptist Church. I helped teach a four year old class there. It was an experience and I was exhausted from getting three kids ready and to the church and back home for lunch then naps. WHEW!!! And the heat did not help one bit. I can say that it makes my heart happy to see kids worshiping God. They are our future. We need to direct them on the right path to follow God and not the sins of the Earth. That is so important.
Motto of the week: Need Answers? Ask God
Scripture: James 1:5-- Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him.
This video is at Pine Lake family night. He would not get on stage but still sang the songs and did the motions.
These next two are from First Baptist. I was surprised he got on stage, but so glad he did.
No comments:
Post a Comment