5.04.2010

Nature Walks

Here recently Konner and I have been going on 'nature walks.' I am reminded of my childhood playing outside and in the woods with my brother's. I loved those days! We would stay outside for hours and get into all kinds of stuff.  Our imaginations ran wild! To relive this with Konner is heart warming. Getting out and enjoying the beautiful weather and God's creation is awesome! When we are out there in the woods, I just can't help but thank Him for all He has given us on this Earth. The smell of Honeysuckle, the sound of birds singing, the cool breeze, is so soothing and relaxing. I can't help but stand there and take it all in knowing He did ALL of that!  And to share that with my son is really more than words can say. Konner said how 'booteful' it was and while we were in the woods he would call it the 'forest.'  Ahhh... The innocence of a child!!

Here are a few pics I snapped along the way:



In the pond

Picking berries in the 'forest'


snake...dead thankfully =)

frog Konner spotted.. don't know how.. he is so tiny

I was surprised to see a crawfish

turtle

No comments: