8.15.2009

30 weeks and counting

This 30th week of pregnancy has been a whirl wind for me. Sunday was great with church and relaxing after. Although I started to loose my appetite. Sunday night I did not sleep a wink. I kept waking up coughing and nearly choking. Monday at work was horrible. I was tired, emotional, miserable, unattractive. My back was killing me just like it has been for the past month or so. But Monday was worse. I went to Dan's work on my lunch break and sat in the break room and cried. I didn't think I could make it. The week got better as it came. I got my appetite back Tuesday sometime. Thursday we had a doctor's appointment at 10:45 in the morning. We also had an appointment to get an ultrasound on video. Once we got to the room where the doc sees us the nurse comes in about 5 minutes later and says he had to leave for an emergency c-section and asked for us to come back at 12:45. GREAT!! This did not make my week or day any better. In the meantime we had the video done and found out that our sweet girl has some big feet, 3 inches to be exact. Dan and I left after that and went and got some lunch and went back and he said Adyson was right on track and looked great. He also put me on some cough medicine and some antibiotics for my horrible cough.


Here is her 3 inch foot


Here is her face with her arm across her forehead and her hand right above and her other hand above her chest.

No comments: