7.17.2009

A look at what's to come

My best friend Christy is in town visiting. Just this past May she had her first baby Brooklyn. They came over last night for dinner. When they got there I was holding her and Konner was right there grabbed her hand and then started tickling her :) He asked to hold her, so we told him to sit on the couch. He sat but was rowdy at the same time. It took about three times to finally get him still enough to hold her. He did so good. After he was done he said, "OK.. I want to get out." Dan took her from him and was holding her up like she was walking and you know who wanted to hold her the same way. So Dan held her up and let Konner pretend he was doing it. And of course I had to get some pictures.


No comments: