2.27.2009

Worth the Wait!!!



We are 7 weeks pregnant!!!! I went to the doctor Thursday for my first pre-natal appointment. Needless to say we were nervous. What made it even worse was I sat in the room for what seemed liked FOREVER!!! He finally comes in and says he just got back from a delivery. Anyways.. he did an ultrasound and we saw the heartbeat just beating away. What a relief!! He said that everything looks good and the baby was healthy. Another relief!!

We took a home pregnancy test around 3 weeks ago. We didn't want to tell everyone for sure until our first appointment to make sure everything was ok. (It was harder for me not to tell than it was Dan) We still had the end of July in the back of our minds.

So that is why I have been feeling sick these past few weeks. We just didn't want to get our hopes up. But still anything can happen. I just pray to God that he will keep this baby safe, whether with Him or with us.

P.S. Dan has the better pic at work on his computer. I will post it next week.

No comments: