10.17.2008
Fish
This past Sunday we took Konner fishing at my Uncle Keith's and Aunt Jami's house. They have a pond in the front of their house. Before we went over we went to Wal-Mart and bought Konner a Transformer fishing set. It came with sunglasses, a tackle box, fishing pole and a backpack to put it all in. He was all set to go and excited too. Dan, Konner and Uncle Keith were down at the pond fishing. They didn't have the pole in the water long at all and Konner had a bite. I was inside and Aunt Jami starts yelling for me to get my camera because Konner was reeling in a fish. I sure didn't think it was going to happen that soon. I got down to the pond just in time to see them pull it out of the water. Konner was so excited but didn't want to hold it so I could take his picture. So of course Dan held it and I snapped it. Actually I snapped a few. Ha. After he caught this one he didn't fish anymore. One was enough for him. We are planning on going back soon. We had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment